Please select the green beans from the drop down menu
Our offering includes:
- Brazil Carlos Alberto - pulped natural
- Colombia Gaitania - fully washed
- Colombia Melky Chavez - fully washed
- Colombia Popayan - fully washed
- Colombia Popayan Decaf - natural
- Ethiopia Gedeb 1 Organic Natural - full natural
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe 2 Wenago - fully washed
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe 2 Wote Konga - fully washed
- Guatemala Huehuetenango SMBC FTO - fully washed
- Honduras Cosma FTO - fully washed
- Honduras Intibuca - fully washed
- Indonesia Kerinci - wet hulled
- Indonesia Sumatra - wet hulled
- Indonesia West Java - fully washed - dry hulled
- Mexico FTO Chiapas El Triunfo - fully washed
- Nicaragua Dipilto - fully washed
Our take on a colonial classic that originates solely from Indonesia. A coffee that packs a good punch. Smooth and full bodied, roasted a touch darker than our other blends.
Pito - One, the home of Ripe Coffee Roasters. A fruity, clean cup with a light finish of caramel. Perfect for any social gathering, when you're reaching for that second cup.
Our first house blend - a coffee that celebrates the very beginning of our coffee journey. Expect a cup full in flavour, rich with pronounced sweetness and full bodied.
From their Valley to our Valley - a coffee to salute relationships made along the way. A thick, creamy and smooth blend with notes of malteser and maple syrup.
Barrel Aged Indonesia Java Frinsa Ateng Super
When you purchase this Indonesian barrel speical you will receive a bag of our Indonesian blend, Mocha Java, for FREE!
The Story:14 months ago, Jason got his hands on an old wine barrel and decided to do things the way they did back in the day when growers would ship coffee overseas in wooden barrels, where it would sit on a ship for months and years and develop a standout unique taste. So, we wanted to bring back this taste to you with one special coffee that has sat in an oaky & boozy wine barrel for 14 months.
Colombia Melky Chavez
Available as roasted beans or ground for filter or stovetop.
Colombia Popayan Decaf
Available as roasted beans, ground for espresso or for filter.
Ethiopia Gedeb 1 Organic Natural