Please select the green beans from the drop down menu
Our offering includes:
- Brazil Carlos Alberto / Pulped Natural
- Colombia Gaitania / Washed
- Colombia Popayan / Washed
- Colombia Popayan Decaf / Washed
- Costa Rica Finca Rosa / Washed
- Ethiopia Sidama / Washed
- Ethiopia Guji Uraga / Washed
- Ethiopia Gedeb Chelchele Organic / Natural
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Organic / Washed
- Guatemala Antigua / Washed
- Indonesia Sumatra Gayo / Wet Hulled
- Indonesia Sumatra Kerinci / Wet Hulled
- Indonesia Sulawesi Toraja / Wet Hulled
- Kenya Kirinyaga Kiangoi / Washed
- Mexico Oaxaca Pluma / Washed
- Mexico Bella Vista Mayan Harvest / Washed
- Myanmar Greenland Catimor / Washed
- Nicaragua Sab de Segovia FTO / Washed
Join our singles group where we share exclusive intel on all our single origins - simply email email@example.com
It's all in the name and in the history... back in 2001, Jason and Cate started roasting to supply their first cafe Go-Bang Espresso. Now, they're bringing back Go-Bang Espresso as a strong, smooth & creamy blend, created in the days of nice coffee...nice guys!
Our take on a colonial classic that originates solely from Indonesia & Myanmar. A coffee that packs a good punch - smooth and full bodied.
Pito - One, the home of Ripe Coffee Roasters. A fruity, clean cup with a light finish of caramel. Perfect for any social gathering, when you're reaching for that second cup.
Our first house blend - a coffee that celebrates the very beginning of our coffee journey. Expect a cup full in flavour, rich with pronounced sweetness and full bodied.
From their Valley to our Valley - a coffee to salute relationships made along the way. A thick, creamy and smooth blend with notes of brownie, dark chocolate and macadamia.
Colombia El Tambo Geisha
Costa Rica Finca Rosa Linda
Available as roasted beans, ground for espresso, filter, plunger or stovetop.
Colombia Popayan Decaf
Available as roasted beans, ground for espresso or for filter.
Ethiopia Gedeb 1 Chelchele
Guatemala Organic Huehuetenango
Available as roasted beans, ground for filter, plunger, or stovetop.
Myanmar Greenland Coffee Catimor
Grow coffee, not opium. Be a part of Ripe Coffee and Circuit International's mission to drive a relationship coffee that enables Myanmar communities to establish their own innovative solutions for a better living - read about it here.
Available as roasted beans, ground for filter, plunger or stovetop.